https://essays.brainyessaywriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Logo-B-300x49.png 0 0 admin https://essays.brainyessaywriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Logo-B-300x49.png admin2020-10-03 13:58:212020-10-03 13:58:21pls apa format write both 1 amp 2 in different papers
- 1.1 What is the OSI security architecture?
- 1.2 What is the difference between passive and active security threats?
- 1.3 List and briefly define categories of passive and active security attacks.
- 1.4 List and briefly define categories of security services.
- 1.5 List and briefly define categories of security mechanisms.
- 1.6 List and briefly define the fundamental security design principles.
- 1.7 Explain the difference between an attack surface and an attack tree.Submit a Microsoft Word document under the Homework 1 Submission link.
- 2.1 What are the essential ingredients of a symmetric cipher?
- 2.2 What are the two basic functions used in encryption algorithms?
- 2.3 How many keys are required for two people to communicate via a symmetric cipher?
- 2.4 What is the difference between a block cipher and a stream cipher?
- 2.5 What are the two general approaches to attacking a cipher?
- 2.6 Why do some block cipher modes of operation only use encryption while others use both encryption and decryption?
- 2.7 What is triple encryption?
- 2.8 Why is the middle portion of 3DES a decryption rather than an encryption?