Create â€œEthical Toolboxâ€ and then using the â€œtoolsâ€ from your Ethical Toolbox to analyze an ethical dilemma you faced in the last couple of years. Please write a response to the following prompts below in 5p . The first page shall be the Ethical Toolbox and the last four (4) pages shall be an essay analyzing your ethical dilemma.
- The first page of this assignment involves making an Ethical Toolbox, which shall be your souvenir from this class. You shall make a reminder for yourself of the tools that will help you analyze future ethical dilemmas. This reminder would be something that you could hang in a private place in your office where only you could view it.
- Apply your Ethical Toolbox to a personal ethical dilemma you faced by writing an essay in 4-5 pages
The Ethical Toolbox should be entitled â€œWhen Facing an Ethical Dilemma, I will . . .â€ Complete this sentence by adding the questions and factors you should consider when analyzing future ethical dilemmas.Preferably, your Ethical Toolbox will incorporate the four-step Ethical Decision Making Model and some of the factors (i.e. violation of company policy, likelihood of regretting the decision, the treatment you would appreciate receiving if you were in a similar situation, etc.) you think are important to consider from the â€œBusiness Ethicsâ€.You may also use information from materials outside this course.You may be creative in the way you structure this document.
- Write about an ethical dilemma that you faced at work in the last couple of years.Describe the facts surrounding the ethical dilemma as if you are currently facing the situation.
- From the dilemma described above, analyze the ethical dilemma as if you are currently facing the dilemma using the questions and/or factors from your Ethical Toolbox. This section of the paper should end with the appropriate action you should take regarding the dilemma.
- Given that you faced this ethical dilemma in the past, please explain the choice or action you actually took regarding the dilemma.Since hindsight is 20/20 vision, do you wish you would have handled the ethical dilemma differently? What have you learned?